Purposes of the seminars:
• to explain examination technologies and examination processing rules;
• to survey personal qualities of invigilators
• to double-check personal data
• to emphasize important aspects of managing examination rooms
• to provide samples of problem-solving techniques by systematization while administering an examination
• to reveal operative decision-making abilities of invigilators by various case studies
The invigilators attended these seminars will be invited to administer practice exams arranged by the SEC in 2017. It will help them to apply their knowledge in real practice. Invigilators with high performance in practice exams will be involved other examinations too.